WA Gravity Enduro 2015 Series
19th March 2015
If there are any discrepancies with your race number or category, please contact us immediately to resolve.
17th March 2015
We are very excited to have our first SOLD OUT race! Thank you all for your support – we couldn’t have done it without you!
Registrations Close In
Race Starts In
Paulls Valley Road, Kalamunda
Course setup will be occurring on site on Saturday. Keep well clear of the (limited) volunteers walking on course and setting up, and please only contact them if urgent assistance or course hazards have occurred.
- 6am – volunteers on-site preparing course bunting and signage. The course is open for SLOW riding and inspection of lines and stages. People will be crossing and inspecting the course so take care.
- 9am – registration area open at the Race Village. You MUST collect your raceplate and RFID bracelet. Put your bracelet on your right wrist immediately, then fix your raceplate to your bike using the supplied tie straps. Keep your raceplate as it can be used for subsequent races, and keep your RFID bracelet! The bracelets are numbered to match your raceplate, so don’t worry, you can’t mix them up. Think you might forget to bring your ID to the next race? Then return it to the village for safe-keeping after the race.
- 9:30am – St John Paramedics on-site
- 10am – YOU MUST BE AT THE RACE VILLAGE FOR BRIEFING
- 10:15am – riders may start climbing to Stage 1. With 30 second rider gaps, it will take 50 minutes to cycle through 100 riders, so be patient through the first wave.
- ~1:00pm – Presentations and lunch
WHAT GOES ON
- gravity enduro race format, timing your descents over multiple stages, with relaxed, social climbs
- race village showcasing local business products and services
- Awesome spot prizes, round prizes and series prizes thanks to CHAIN REACTION CYCLES
- Bunted and signed course with spectator opportunities
- Paramedics and mandatory insurance cover on entry
- Places are limited to ensure management of facility and race
- A safe riding environment and heaps of fun! LEAVE NO TRACE!! Look after the environment that we are privileged to ride in.
Head to our race rules page for further information regarding equipment.