ROUND TWO (2) RESCHEDULED
Linga Longa Mountain Bike Park, Balingup
One of the biggest Enduro Event Nation-wide in 2020, Linga Longa is one of the best Enduro Venues in Western Australia. With a huge diversity of trails on offer, shuttle lifts, huge swimming dam, rider progression areas, camping options and on-site cafe, it’s easy to see why we love returning to Linga Longa Bike Park. PLUS! For 2021, we get to carve up a NEW TRAIL!
Official Practice Saturday, 11th September 2021 9am – 4pm
Race Date Sunday, 12th September 2021
Race Briefings staggered from 8am
Race Starts following briefing
Race Finish approx 90min for Whippets to 4 hours for all stages
Presentations following return of all short course competitors (approx 10am) and following return of all long course competitors (approx 2pm).
Cassia Road, Southampton, WA 6253
Latest Event Information
08/08/2021 Competitor Start List now available
07/08/2021 Course Map now available! High resolution version available here
07/08/2021 New camping areas open! With plenty of recent rainfall, grassed area remain very wet. DO NOT drive on grassed areas unless clearly designated as it will damage the grass.
07/08/2021 (Hopefully!) we return to Linga Longa Bike Park for Round Two of the WA Gravity Enduro Series!
With the event being shutdown at the start of the year due to COVID, we have changed the entry process to include shuttles in two different new entry forms.
Saturday Shuttles can be purchased at https://entryboss.cc/races/8383
Saturday shuttles are ONLY for WA Gravity Enduro competitors entered on Sunday (shadow riders accompanying an U18 competitor are permitted – make shuttle payment at the CoG).
Sunday Racing and shuttles can be purchased at https://entryboss.cc/races/8405
(shadow riders accompanying an U18 competitor are permitted – make shuttle payment at the CoG (preferably Saturday)).
- Come and have fun! But, if you are not interested in obeying the rules of WA Gravity Enduro, if you are not interested in respecting your fellow riders and if you are not interested in obeying the rules and regulations of the Park, our events are not for you so do not attend.
- WA Gravity Enduro Discount Codes will not work on the initial entry due to shuttles integrated into the price. If you wish to use a discount code, please enter the promocode and your bank deposit details in the ‘remarks’ section and we will reimburse you the difference within 14 days following the event. Alternatively, the promocodes can be used in the other two events which remain.
- this is a private event for WA Gravity Enduro competitors and spectators.
- there are no shuttles operating on Friday.
- all shuttle fees collected go to Linga Longa Bike Park.
- register an expression of interest if you would like to camp using the Sunday Race Entry form to help with planning. This is not a booking. All camping fees are collected at the gate.
- a $5 entry fee is payable at the gate on Sunday for all arriving competitors and spectators (campers already on-site excluded). This allows spectators to jump on a shuttle bus to get to the top of the hill (when available) and helps offset costs like stocking and cleaning of toilets, staff, marshals, parking management, insurances, fuel, licenses etc Your support helps Linga Longa Bike Park operate.
- AUSCYCLING (or MTBA) INSURANCE IS MANDATORY for anyone getting on a bike https://www.auscycling.org.au/membership (Insurance is mandatory for Shadow Riders – Lifestyle Insurance permitted).
- FULL FACE HELMETS ARE MANDATORY for anyone getting on a bike, including Shadow Riders.
- Entries are limited and we expect to sellout – don’t leave it to the last minute or you will be disappointed!
07/08/2021 Entries are now reopen for this rescheduled event.
07/08/2021 All refunds from the initial round were refunded as of 20th July 2021. If you are concerned you have not received a refund, please firstly check your email spam folder for an email of the transfer from PayPal or Stripe. If you have also checked your bank account and have not received a refund, please contact us.
25/05/2021 This event was due to take place on the 25th April. However, due to the WA State Government restricting movement in the Perth and Peel Regions due to COVID-19, this event was cancelled. It has now been rescheduled to September 12.
20/04/2021 There will be no time-attack Enduro racing on Monday. Anyone purchased is offered a full refund.
20/04/2021 Course Map Now available.
06/04/2021 Entries now open.
11/01/2021 Event added. Registrations open soon.
Premium Entry Closes...
Late Entry Closes...
Premium Entries close Tuesday at midnight before race weekend. This gives us time to print custom raceplates and gives caterers time to organise food options.
Late Entries close Friday at 9pm before race weekend and attract a $10 late fee. Competitors cannot expect a custom raceplate and cannot expect food options to be accommodated for.
Round Multiplier – 1.2x
Based on course gradings and comments by riders, this points multiplier applies. Points multipliers are favoured towards more typical Enduro-style venues.
More information about the 2021 Series.
Technical Ability – Expert
Physical Rating – 3
This is the approximate technical ability and physical rating for competitors racing the Full Enduro Course.
More information about Course Grading.
Gravity Enduro Mountain Bike Race
Multi-stage race. Timed descents and untimed climbs
Sign-posted and bunted course
Don’t cheat yourself or your mates – stay on track
St John Ambulance on-site
Professional Medical Assistance available
Portable or connected nearby
Great atmosphere, questions answered and rider supplies
Volunteers and Fund Raising
Perks for vollies and funds donated to the trails
Gift Vouchers and Prizes
Heaps of prizes ready to be won for all
Elite Prize Money
Cold hard cash for the cream-of-the-crop
Professional Race Timing
We use the best Enduro World Series system
Hydration and Sustenance
Free water and light meal (if available) with Prem. Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter? Easy. Just click on the ‘ENTER NOW’ button located throughout the website. This will take you to your registration portal. If you are new to the registration portal, a one-time profile will need to be filled out. Returning competitors simply enter their email address, select their event and arrive at the Race Village on race-day to collect your timing chip and raceplate.
How much does it cost? We strive to keep our entry fees as affordable as possible. Entry fees vary based on your category and start from only $29 for the Under 13’s. Insurance selection and location can slightly vary the price, but we try to stay as consistent and affordable as possible.
Where is the course map? Gravity Enduro is about the excitement of racing a course with little to no knowledge of the course. This helps create a more level playing field and better tests your mountain biking skills. We usually release the course map on the Monday before the weekend’s race.
Do I have to go to race briefing? Yes. Race briefing is mandatory and occurs at the race village 15 minutes before race start. It is essential that you get a full report on the course (and any potential changes), safety requirements and to ensure everyone starts the race from the same location.
I missed registration! We can accept late registration online and on the day plus a $10 surcharge. Places are limited and may not be possible if the event is sold out.
Can I get a refund? From the Monday at 9am before the race weekend, refunds, transfers to other competitors or credits are not possible. Before Monday 9am, yes, we can offer a full refund minus 10% administration fees. Practise is a part of the event. If you injury yourself or damage your bike beyond repair during practise, we cannot offer a refund or transfer as services have already been organised and paid for based on your attendance.