ROUND TWO (2)
Linga Longa Mountain Bike Park, Balingup
One of the biggest Enduro Event Nation-wide in 2020, Linga Longa is one of the best Enduro Venues in Western Australia. With a huge diversity of trails on offer, shuttle lifts, huge swimming dam, rider progression areas, camping options and on-site cafe, it’s easy to see why we love returning to Linga Longa Bike Park. PLUS! For 2021, we get to carve up a NEW TRAIL!
Official Practice Saturday, 24th April 2021 9am – 4pm
Race Date Sunday, 25th April 2021
Race Briefings staggered from 8am
Race Starts following briefing
Race Finish approx 90min for Whippets to 4 hours for all stages
Presentations following return of all short course competitors (approx 10am) and following return of all long course competitors (approx 2pm).
Monday Time-Attack Enduro Race To celebrate the ANZAC Day Long Weekend, we are hosting a laid-back ‘Time-Attack’ Enduro Race!
Monday, 26th April 2021
Race Window 830am – 1200pm
Multiple Attempts on 3 stages
All WAGE categories permitted to enter, but you will be placed in a simplified category for racing, which are U15, 15 – 29, 29+, Men eBike 19+, Women eBike 19+
Your fastest attempt on each stage is used
Light Lunch available for purchase following 12pm course closure
Presentations from 12pm
WAGE and LLBP reserve the right to cancel and refund the ‘Time-Attack’ event depending on tickets sold. Competitors will be refunded if the Monday Time-Attack does not proceed.
WAGE Race Entry U15 ($25) + LLBP Shuttles ($30) = $55
WAGE Race Entry 15+ ($35) + LLBP Shuttles ($30) = $65
Enter through the ‘Enter Now’ portal
- ANZAC Ceremony. On Sunday morning, please note that there will be a short ANZAC ceremony lakeside at Linga Longa Bike Park. A bugle horn or loudspeak may be audible at dawn. We encourage you to lay a wreath and attend the ceremony. Should you not wish to attend the service, we encourage ear-plugs if you would like to sleep in.
- All competition takes place on Sunday – HOWEVER! The Full-Enduro (elite) Men and Women only MUST also race a single stage on Saturday from 3:30pm which will be timed and will go towards your overall racing results for this event. Failure to complete this Saturday stage will result in a DNF.
- Full-face helmet mandatory.
- ‘Shuttle’ is a bus and bike trailer uplift allowing riders to sit on the bus and mount their bike on the trailer. Uplift time is approx 10mins.
- Shuttles are not mandatory but will allow you to ride more trails more often. A dedicated up-trail will get you to the top of the hill in ~25mins
- Private shuttles are not permitted at anytime
- Onsite cafe including food, drinks and coffee are available for purchase. Lunch and dinner menu also available and will be published closer to the event.
- Showers, toilets and camping/caravanning options available.
- Please direct all enquiries regarding the Park and their facilities (camping, parking, showers, toilets, additional shuttles etc) to email@example.com
- Anytime you are on a bike and on the southern side of Cassia Road (i.e. on the trails or on the skills park), you MUST SIGN THE MANDATORY WAIVER. If you have signed the waiver in the past, you do not need to sign it again.
- Every person (competitors and non-competitors) camping at Linga Longa Bike Park must pay camping fees. You cannot proceed past the checkin gate until all necessary waivers and payments are made. Please do the right thing and support one of WA’s best Mountain Bike Park.
Cassia Road, Southampton, WA 6253
Latest Event Information
06/04/2021 Entries now open.
11/01/2021 Event added. Registrations open soon.
Premium Entry Closes...
Late Entry Closes...
Premium Entries close Tuesday at midnight before race weekend. This gives us time to print custom raceplates and gives caterers time to organise food options.
Late Entries close Friday at 9pm before race weekend and attract a $10 late fee. Competitors cannot expect a custom raceplate and cannot expect food options to be accommodated for.
Round Multiplier – 1.2x
Based on course gradings and comments by riders, this points multiplier applies. Points multipliers are favoured towards more typical Enduro-style venues.
More information about the 2021 Series.
Technical Ability – Expert
Physical Rating – 3
This is the approximate technical ability and physical rating for competitors racing the Full Enduro Course.
More information about Course Grading.
Gravity Enduro Mountain Bike Race
Multi-stage race. Timed descents and untimed climbs
Sign-posted and bunted course
Don’t cheat yourself or your mates – stay on track
St John Ambulance on-site
Professional Medical Assistance available
Portable or connected nearby
Great atmosphere, questions answered and rider supplies
Volunteers and Fund Raising
Perks for vollies and funds donated to the trails
Gift Vouchers and Prizes
Heaps of prizes ready to be won for all
Elite Prize Money
Cold hard cash for the cream-of-the-crop
Professional Race Timing
We use the best Enduro World Series system
Hydration and Sustenance
Free water and light meal (if available) with Prem. Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter? Easy. Just click on the ‘ENTER NOW’ button located throughout the website. This will take you to your registration portal. If you are new to the registration portal, a one-time profile will need to be filled out. Returning competitors simply enter their email address, select their event and arrive at the Race Village on race-day to collect your timing chip and raceplate.
How much does it cost? We strive to keep our entry fees as affordable as possible. Entry fees vary based on your category and start from only $29 for the Under 13’s. Insurance selection and location can slightly vary the price, but we try to stay as consistent and affordable as possible.
Where is the course map? Gravity Enduro is about the excitement of racing a course with little to no knowledge of the course. This helps create a more level playing field and better tests your mountain biking skills. We usually release the course map on the Monday before the weekend’s race.
Do I have to go to race briefing? Yes. Race briefing is mandatory and occurs at the race village 15 minutes before race start. It is essential that you get a full report on the course (and any potential changes), safety requirements and to ensure everyone starts the race from the same location.
I missed registration! We can accept late registration online and on the day plus a $10 surcharge. Places are limited and may not be possible if the event is sold out.
Can I get a refund? From the Monday at 9am before the race weekend, refunds, transfers to other competitors or credits are not possible. Before Monday 9am, yes, we can offer a full refund minus 10% administration fees. Practise is a part of the event. If you injury yourself or damage your bike beyond repair during practise, we cannot offer a refund or transfer as services have already been organised and paid for based on your attendance.