Get Faster Stronger Fitter. Mountain Bike Racing for all >>
25th March 2020 – 0900
WA Gravity Enduro Series is planning to continue as best as possible. However, the next round Three at York has been postponed until the 12th July 2020. Round Four at Linga Longa on the 26th April is still scheduled and we will remain optimistic – although it is very unlikely to go ahead with the revised Federal Government restrictions as of 24th March 2020. All existing entries to York will be transferred to 12th July 2020. If you cannot attend the revised date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund. Stay safe, Steve.
19th March 2020 – 0700
WA Gravity Enduro Series is planning to continue at this stage, following Federal and State Government advice that events less than 500 people are still permitted, and on the condition that we still have Local Government support and essential Health Services (St John Personnel). The current situation regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is very volatile and may change at anytime. Please note when entering events, you are welcome to transfer to any 2020 Series Round or refund should the event be cancelled or postponed due to a significant change in this situation, or if attendance levels fall to a point which is not financially possible.
At this point, please note the following for all events going forward:
- race village size may be limited to 100 people at any single time. Maintain a 1.5m buffer from all people at all time wherever possible.
- categories will be split (as per normal) to reduce queue times and to limit the number of people in the area at any given time
- presentations may be postponed (depends on size of event) or limited to only the category winners and immediate family
- full race briefing will be done online with a short briefing before the category races
- A hand wash station will be made readily available. All on-site toilets (as hired through Coates Hire) have hand-wash basins inside.
- Race timing: Head Time Keeper will place your timing chip on counter for competitor to collect. Competitor must download their own timing chip, clean timing chip in front of Time Keeper and place in box.
- Anyone who is unwell at anytime MUST NOT attend. Any competitor who is unwell is permitted a refund or transfer to another round.
- There will be no food option or coffee van available for this event.
- Additional rule of entry: if you have a pre-existing health condition or develop flu-like symptoms at anytime, do not attend and we will transfer your entry to another round
- Additional rule of entry: No shaking hands, hugging or kissing each other upon arrival.
- Additional rule of entry: if you come in contact with anyone who has been out of Australia 14 days prior to the event, please do not attend.
- Additional rule of entry: no spitting and maintain excellent hygiene at all times. Always wash hands. Always cover a cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Additional rule of entry: maintain 1.5m buffer from all other people at all time wherever possible.
- Additional rule of entry: do not come in contact with any other person unless required to do so for safety (eg injury).
IT IS EVERYONE’s RESPONSIBILITY TO ADHERE TO THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND FOLLOW ESSENTIAL HYGIENE. FAILURE TO DO SO IS EVICTION FROM EVENT, POSSIBLE BAN AND/OR POSSIBLE NOTIFICATION SENT TO LOCAL POLICE AND HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
WELCOME TO THE WAGE COMMUNITY.
MOUNTAIN BIKING ALLOWS US ALL TO EXPLORE VAST AREAS OF OUR NATURAL PLAYGROUND AND BRINGS US TOGETHER THROUGH THE EXPERIENCES WE SHARE. OUR COMMUNITY IS WELCOMING, FRIENDLY AND “WELL-WATERED” AFTER AN EVENT.
We expect to implement timing updates throughout the races in 2020 to help spectators, event personel and competitors find out how things are unfolding during the event.
2020 promises a MASSIVE 9 rounds throughout the series, plus a NEW DREAMTEAM Enduro Event to finish off the year at Linga Longa.
We couldn’t run organised events and safe and fair racing without awesome volunteers! We love our volunteers and enjoy offering free entry and lunch anytime someone wishes to help. Course marshalling, course bunting/debunting and event assistance just some of the easy ways you can help.
Over 1,200 competitors signed up and ready to roll as soon as we open events. Head on over to EventPlus and signup to avoid disappointment when we sell-out – events are limited to 320 competitors.
WA Gravity Enduro is privileged to be creating ultimate mountain bike racing experiences in Western Australia!
We head to as many locations as possible to provide the best opportunities for everyone to participate. We donate to local trail clubs, work closely with Government and Council representatives and prioritise safety without compromising on racing excitement.
WA Gravity Enduro donate to local trail custodians, promote exciting mountain biking experiences, promote tourism opportunities and engage with State and Local Governments in finding new mountain biking opportunities.